We are a forward-thinking natural pharmacy in the Caribbean with our head office located in
George Town, Cayman Islands. Our team encompasses a list of experts including the pharmacist,
Reflexologist, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist.
Job title Massage Therapist
Reports to Store Manager
Location Caribbean Natural Pharmacy Georgetown, Grand Cayman
To see clients of all ages and backgrounds and use a wide range of treatments to cater to the
client’s needs with emphasis on quality. S/he should be able to use a variety of treatments, and in
accordance with the professional and ethical standards. S/he must be passionate about a
natural approach to health and wellness. S/he must have a genuine desire to build relationships
with clients and improve their wellbeing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our store
• Develop and guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of
massages that would benefit them most
• Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions,
such as diabetes
• Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
• Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
• Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
• Travel to corporate locations to deliver on-site massages for employees
• Current and valid state license for massage therapy
• 2+ years’ experience as a professional massage therapist
• Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Can demonstrate that they are self-motivated, honest, reliable, and able to work
cooperatively in our team environment.
• You should enjoy building long-term relationships with your client and colleagues
in a professional, caring and approachable manner
• Fluency in English; second language an asset.
• Work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business; day, evenings, weekends.
• We have a strong culture of teamwork to give our clients the best treatment outcomes and
continuity of care.
• Working day, evenings and weekend shifts.
• Occasional work outside.
• Physical requirements
a. Standing for extended period of times; regular bending and stretching
b. Repetitive tasks
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about a natural approach to health and wellness
and have a genuine desire to build relationships with clients and improve their wellbeing.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a
detailed CV (Including your email address and telephone contacts) to
For more information about Caribbean Natural Pharmacy, please visit