We are a forward-thinking natural pharmacy in the Caribbean with our head office located in
George Town, Cayman Islands. Our team encompasses a list of experts including the pharmacist,
Reflexologist, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist.
Job title Store Manager
Reports to Chief Executive Officer
Location Caribbean Natural Pharmacy Georgetown, Grand Cayman
The Store Manager at Caribbean Natural Pharmacy should be passionate about leading a team of
like-minded natural health and wellness experts. S/he will be responsible for the overall day to
day operations ensuring excellence in the customer experience; all aspects of human resource
management; the building of brand awareness in the community and achievement of financial
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide leadership to all team members: the pharmacist, Reflexologist, Traditional Chinese
Medicine Practitioner, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Health & Wellness Sales Associates,
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Security and Drivers.
• Be a on the floor role model, coach and motivator to deliver exceptional customer
• Recruit, select, train and develop an effective team that drives results
and takes accountability for excellence in execution. Including performance and
• Create a positive, natural health and wellness environment that fosters growth and on-going
learning for all team members.
• Ensure the store achieves or exceeds budgeted sales, KPI’s, gross profit and
• Proactively measure, analyze and react to business results, reports and action accordingly.
• Analyze and manage product activity to maximize return on inventory dollar investment and
• Drive brand awareness and culture in the market through community involvement;
store events; website, Facebook and Twitter.
• Execute the visual merchandising strategy in stores within the brand guidelines.
• Ensure all employment, operational, and health and safety procedures are always followed .
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven leadership as a manager in a pharmacy, holistic spa or health & wellness clinic.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated superior customer service; passion for sales and people management.
• Strong financial acumen, management of P&L and ability to achieve financial objectives.
• Efficient time management, organization and planning skills.
• Knowledge of alternative natural medications, pharmacy law and medical terminology
• You lead an active and health conscious lifestyle and have a thirst for learning and sharing.
• Embrace working a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business.
• Working day, evenings and weekend shifts.
• Physical requirements
a. Standing for extended period of times; regular bending and stretching
b. Repetitive tasks
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about a natural approach to health and wellness
and have a genuine desire to build relationships with clients and improve their wellbeing.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a
detailed CV (Including your email address and telephone contacts) to
For more information about Caribbean Natural Pharmacy, please visit