Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
We are a forward-thinking natural pharmacy in the Caribbean with our head office located in
George Town, Cayman Islands. Our team encompasses a list of experts including the pharmacist,
Reflexologist, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist.
Job title Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Reports to Store Manager
Location Caribbean Natural Pharmacy Georgetown, Grand Cayman
To see a wide range of cases and patients of all ages and backgrounds and use the various TCM
modalities to treat the widest range of health conditions. S/he should be able to perform to the
highest standard, and in accordance with the professional and ethical standards of the Chinese
Medicine Board. S/he must be passionate about a natural approach to health and wellness. S/he must
have a genuine desire to build relationships with clients and improve their wellbeing.
Duties and responsibilities
• Communicating, consulting and post-consulting with patients.
• Making professional diagnosis and manage an individualized treatment plan.
• Treating medical conditions with traditional Chinese herbal medicine.
• Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
• Can demonstrate that they are self-motivated, honest, reliable, and able to work cooperatively in our team environment.
• You should enjoy building long-term relationships with your patients and colleagues in a professional, caring and approachable manner
• Fluency in English; second language an asset.
• Work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business; day, evenings, weekends.
• We have a strong culture of teamwork to give our patients the best treatment outcomes and continuity of care.
• Working day, evenings and weekend shifts.
• Occasional work outside.
• Physical requirements
a. Standing for extended period of times; regular bending and stretching
b. Repetitive tasks
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about a natural approach to health and wellness
and have a genuine desire to build relationships with clients and improve their wellbeing.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a
detailed CV (Including your email address and telephone contacts) to
For more information about Caribbean Natural Pharmacy, please visit